Commercial Feng Shui
Bringing Feng Shui into the internal and external design of a building can have immediate, noticeable and positive effects upon the way that people react and function there. Whether you are seeking increased productivity, earnings or morale, the environment you provide yourself and your employees is directly correlated to the overall success of the business.
Feng Shui for Business Success Package
- Completed questionnaire identifying client’s intentions, concerns, observances, and goals.
- Scaled floor plan of building and lot to be provided by client.
- Property Assessment Includes: Site Evaluation, analysis of energetic flow as it pertains to the floor plan, architectural features, clutter, placement of furnishings, and artwork and design aesthetics with recommendations.
- Site Evaluation + Building Orientation w/ Compass Reading
Follow Up Consultation
- Comprehensive Classical Feng Shui report used to bring your business into balance using the five elements.
- Review of Bagua Energy Map for your business and guidance on setting intentions for each area within your business.
- Report with personal best power directions for success, health, relationships and growth based on your Trigram for Owners & Key Employees as specified.
- Emailed Report Summary
- Space Clearing to be performed during after hours when no one is in the building.
Cost: Billed at an hourly rate of $148.00/hour with a two-hour minimum. Size and complexity of job varies and cost will be determined during initial conversation.