Feng Shui and Space Clearing
What is Feng Shui?
- Feng Shui is the art and science of harmonizing a person with their environment and unseen influences so that the person is consistently supported throughout life.
There are three major aspects within Feng Shui:
- The scientific aspect is mathematical; calculating the energy based on time and space.
- The intentional aspect is about what the home and décor say about you.
- The energetic aspect involves a few different questions: How and where is the home located? Does it feel warm and peaceful? Is the area quiet and safe? What is the size and shape of the lot, the home and the rooms within it?
All of these are taken into account and brought into balance in a home that has good Feng Shui.
Classical Feng Shui is a science with the same roots as Acupuncture. Needles are used in Acupuncture to treat the energy patterns of the body to improve your health. Classical Feng Shui uses both decorative and non-seen items made of the Five Elements: Earth, Metal, Wood, Water, Fire (and at times their representative colors) to remedy any negative influences caused by the invisible energies in your environment.
What is Space Clearing?
- The term space clearing refers to the art of cleansing spaces. It is a profound and highly effective technique for clearing and revitalizing the energy in buildings, including homes, offices, schools, hospitals and even your car. It is used to dissipate negative or stagnant energy and raise the vibration level to a more supportive state. It is often used when moving into a new space, to revitalize a space after an illness, conflict or stressful event, and to set intentions or to bless a place.